Each time you access the Ethical Switch web site you confirm you have read and agree to these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions of Use). Ethical Switch may from time to time change these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Use of Your Information
Ethical Switch decides on the providers of the goods or services for each of our campaigns through research of the company and their goods and services to ensure they are aligned with the Ethical Switch values and are providing socially aware and sustainable products. Ethical Switch takes appropriate measures to ensure that our providers follow our principles of being sustainable, but Ethical Switch carries no liability if the provider does or offers something that is not in line with our guidelines for products that are socially aware and environmentally sustainable.
Customers are not obligated to act on any advice given by Ethical Switch, the final decision to change products or suppliers remains entirely up to the customer.
Limitation of Liability
- Ethical Switch has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website;
- Some of the information available on our website may be provided by external sources and hence there may be some inaccuracies in the website over which we have no control;
- Ethical Switch does not warrant or guarantee the:
- timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the website information;
- the quality of the results obtained from the use of the website.
- Ethical Switch carries no liability of the website recommendations offered to consumers from our providers. If you are unsure of the deal being offered through the website by the third party provider, you should ask either Ethical Switch or the third party provider for more information to ensure you understand the full terms and conditions of the deal being offered.
- Ethical Switch will pass on your personal information to our providers if you agree to go ahead with the deal. However, Ethical Switch holds no responsibility for the amount of time the provider takes to deliver the particular good or service that you have signed up for. This should be discussed with the provider.
Ethical Switch receives commissions from our third party providers of goods or services which is negotiated as part of the deal that we have offered customers. As Ethical Switch is a social enterprise, a significant portion of our commissions will be gifted to the charities in accordance with our customers' choice which they choose as one of the steps on the website.
Customers are not required to pay Ethical Switch for our service.
Ethical Switch may at any time and at Ethical Switch's absolute discretion vary these Conditions of Use.